What is Interventional Pain Medicine?
Interventional Pain Medicine is a specialty that uses advanced, minimally-invasive medical procedures and therapies to diagnose and treat painful conditions. The goal of Interventional Pain Medicine is to return patients to everyday activities without relying on medications.
Faust Interventional Pain provides diagnostic and treatment options that allow you to manage the effects of your pain. For more information about the services offered at our office, call
What conditions do we treat?
We offer treatments for many conditions, including but not limited to the following:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Painful & Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome & Failed Back/ Neck Surgery Syndrome
- Arthritis Pain
- Joint Pain
- Neuralgia & Neuropathies
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Shingles Pain & Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Occipital Headaches
- Myofascial (Muscle) Pain & Trigger Points
- Motor Vehicle Injury
- Personal Injury Evaluation and Treatment
- Second Medical Opinions
- Workers’ Compensation Evaluation and Treatment