Welcome to Faust Interventional Pain. Schedule your visit with us today.
Meet Dr. Faust
Board-certified in Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology, Dr. Barry F. Faust, Jr. is proud to provide interventional pain medicine services to patients throughout New Orleans, Slidell, and Metairie, Louisiana, at Faust Interventional Pain. Utilizing individualized treatment plans and the latest advances in medical technology, Dr. Faust aims to get his patients pain-free and keep them out of pain long-term.
A native of New Orleans, Louisiana, Dr. Faust graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Wake Forest University with a degree in biology. He went on to earn his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of Tennessee Medical Center Knoxville and his fellowship in pain medicine at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
In 2020, Dr. Faust founded Faust Interventional Pain, where he provides minimally-invasive treatments of pain, including image-guided procedures for spine, nerve, and musculoskeletal pain. His goal is to restore function and vitality to the lives of people in pain. He specializes in treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, such as neck pain, back pain, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, sciatica, arthritis, and joint pain.
Dr. Faust is committed to providing high-quality medical care by staying up to date on emerging technologies and the latest techniques for the treatment of pain. He maintains membership with the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, the Spine Intervention Society, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, and the Louisiana Society of Anesthesiologists.
He welcomes new patients to Faust Interventional Pain. To schedule an appointment, call the office or request an appointment online.
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, 2013-2014.
- Residency: Anesthesiology, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, 2010-2013.
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN, 2009-2010.
- Medical: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA. Doctor of Medicine, 2009.
- Undergraduate: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC. Bachelor of Science in Biology, 2005. Dean’s Honors List, 2001-2005. Phi Beta Kappa, 2005.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Louisiana Society of Anesthesiologists